Join us Thursday August 15th at 6:30 pm at Hammer and Stain - Fairport for our popular Maker's Choice Workshop! You will pick your own project from any project in our project gallery and then customize it in the studio with a wide variety of stain & paint colors. BYO food, beer or wine to sip and enjoy during our workshop. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
How it works: When you arrive the wood will be unfinished and the one-time use stencil will be cut with your pre-ordered, custom design. You will be able to choose your own colors for the wood and stencil, using our wide selection of stain and paint. The designs listed on our site are only examples and do not reflect YOUR final product.
We look forward to having you at our studio! Let's Build Some Memories!
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project from our project gallery and note your selection in the personalization box below
2. If your chosen design needs personalization (shows aname, monogram, location, or date), enter the personalized data In the personalization box
3. Choose the correct size board from the drop down menu and add to your cart. (The price will adjust accordingly)
4. If choosing the interchangeable shapes project, please choose 5 shapes and note them in the personalization box. (Available shapes include: shamrock, snowflake, heart, Easter egg, Flower, Football, Baseball, Flip Flops, Flag, Pumpkin, Turkey, Christmas tree, wreath, watermelon, sunflower, star)
5. If you want to change the chosen design, please be as specific as possible with your change, i.e. "replace the words blessed and thankful with happy and helpful".
6. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 3 days prior to your event.
If you need assistance with registration or have a special request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.