Join us Wednesday September 15th @6:30pm at Hammer & Stain North Shore's studio (296A Cabot St, Beverly MA) for a fun PUMPKIN SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE wood sign workshop! Get a head start on your fall decor while winding down and catching up with friends!
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early!
**if you have a custom request for a quote/words or design please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com so we can help your vision become the perfect sign for your home!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below - picture will match drop down menu.
2. Add personalization (ex: family name etc.) where designs allow in the personalization box.
3. If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit with
4. ADD ON Option - sign hanging hardware ($2)
5. Agree to COVID19 policy
6. Agree to terms & conditions at checkout
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 16 spots, 4 people per table
- Masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated and are recommended for those who have not. Wearing or not wearing a mask in our studio is your own individual choice & preference based on your comfort level!
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
**This workshop is kid friendly - recommended for ages 10+. 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.