3D HP Wizards Pallet Sign
Hammer & Stain Fairport
This 3D pallet project is a take home kit ONLY with the option of joining us for a LIVE VIRTUAL workshop via Zoom on Saturday October 3rd at 6:30 PM.
Included in your kit:
- unfinished 16" x 24" pallet wood sign
- unfinished wood Wizard 3D attachments
- choice of stain color
- paint colors included - Orange, Black, Brown, Skin toned, White, Black, Grey, Mustard yellow & Maroon
- paint brush
- yellow and white sponges for staining & painting
- one-time use stencil for banner with your choice of saying
- step-by-step instructions
You will need a hot glue gun, wood glue or superglue to attach the 3D parts to your project.
Choose from the following saying to go on the banner (or create your own):
- Wizards Welcome (Muggles Tolerated)
- Welcome to Hogwarts
- I Solemnly Swear that I am Up to No Good
- The Wand Chooses _________ (Name (s))
- The Wand Chooses The Wizard
How to order:
1. Use the dropdown menu to choose 1 Stain for the background color that you will stain your pallet sign (grey is shown in picture): White, Grey, Black or Walnut
2. Use the dropdown menu to choose a saying for the banner
3. Add Personalization - where sayings allow for a name OR if you are creating your own saying please write it in the personalization box
4. If you would like your project shipped to you, please check the shipped button - $12 flat rate. If address is DIFFERENT then billing address please EMAIL us at: Hammerandstainfairport@gmail.com
5. If you would like to join our Virtual Zoom Workshop on Saturday 10/3 @6:30 pm to complete your project with us please check off that box! An invitation to join the Zoom call will be emailed to you.
7. Agree to terms and Confirm your Order.
- Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
- All sales are FINAL!
- All wood is different and may have knots in it.
- You will receive an email mid September letting you know when your project is ready to pick up or is shipping out!
- All kits come with paint, stain, sponges, directions on how to create your project & a link to a video for step by step guidance!
- Any questions please email: email@example.com